Advisory Fee Structure
Our fee structure is designed to be fair and transparent. For more information on the rules and requirements of our fee structure, please see Item 5 of this disclosure document.
Investment management includes:
- Assessment of risk tolerance.
- Determination of appropriate asset allocation.
- Choosing investment managers.
- Account(s) monitoring.
- Communication of performance.
- Making changes as appropriate.
Fee: 1% of assets under management.
*Nominal fees by the custodian may apply. Applicable fees assessed quarterly.
Financial Planning includes:
- Income Tax Planning
- Protection Planning
- Financial Position Analysis
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- 25 x assets
- 1 x liabilities
- 25 x income
- 25 x expenses
*Investment Management clients are not subject to Financial Planning fees; Financial Planning is part of their service package.
- Identify your nature and natural relationship with money.
- Identify your financial level, state, role, and stage.
- Create a customized map to reach your near-term and long-term financial goals.
Fee: $250.00 per hour, assessed at time of service.